For the whole of this process I have used blogger to upload all of my work regarding my media product such as my preliminary and all of my research into the genre my music magazine is about. I had never used blogger before but I discovered that it is really easy to use.
I used Prezi to present my main task and question 1, I really enjoyed using it as it is a lot more creative than using PowerPoint and there are lots of different templates to use. However, it was a very slow process as I put a lot of effort in to make it look professional.
Powtoon is a great animation software to use and I used it for question 2, 4 & 5. At first I could not get the hang of it but I spent a little time looking and the things you can add on to create your short animation movie and I found it extremely useful. I really liked the fact that you could include moving images and music and it was a lot different to any other presentation software I had used.
I used powerpoint for my preproduction and my music magazine research. I have used powerpoint in the past so I knew how I wanted to lay everything out.
I used word to create my questionnaire to gather results for my music magazine research. Word is a really easy software to use and you can use the number tool for each question and I included lines for the people answering my question to write on.
I used photoshop to create my final media product as it was the best software for me to use and it is really easy to use to edit your pictures. At first I was unsure on how to correctly use it but after creating my preliminary I had better experience with the software.






No comments:
Post a Comment