Friday, 18 November 2016

Feedback for Preliminary - Friday 18th November


I have showed my magazine to the class and my class mates have said that my magazine is professional and of a good standard. I have made sure everything has correlated between my front cover and contents page. One of my class mates said; "I like the way you have laid your magazine out, it includes the correct amount of detail and your picture are of a high standard." On the other hand, my teacher said: "Next time you could ensure that your images are more colourful so they stand out to you audience and make your magazine look appealing." Another one of my class mates said; "You have stuck to your colour scheme of blue throughout which is a key factor of making a magazine the best it can be however, I personally would ensure that your masthead stands out more in comparison to your cover lines." Finally, another fellow class mate said: "I love the layout and your magazine overall!" All of these points have contributed to help me to understand what is the positives and negatives of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment