 |
| Image 1 |
This is my first potential image that I took within my photoshoot however, in my opinion I thought the picture was too blurry and I did not like the background within my picture. On the other hand I do like the fact it shows all the toys in each box so you can see everything included in our charity shoeboxes.
 |
| Image 2 |
This is my second potential image which shows someone looking at each toy before the carefully pack them into the shoebox. Unfortunately, I dislike this image as there is too much free space within it as I believe it will distract my audience from the main aspect of the image.
 |
| Image 3 |
My third image, again I feel there is too much free space within the picture, also the person holding the box is looking away which implies that they have no interest in what they are holding and this is not what I want in my magazine.
My fourth image, this picture is blurry and you cannot see the persons face which suggests they do not want to be in the picture which does not look professional. Furthermore, the picture has been taken on an angle which I like however it is not an image I would include in my magazine.
 |
| Image 4 |
 |
| Image 5 |
My fifth image, looks as if the person is giving the box of toys to someone out of the image however this image uses a unflattering angle in which the camera has taken the picture from a downward angle.
 |
| Image 7 |
My sixth image, I really like the way this image has been captured in a way I think it looks very professional however some of the persons face is cut off therefore this is what lets this image down.
 |
| Image 6 |
My seventh image includes a lot of free space and it doesn't show anything of what is in the box of what is the main purpose of the image on the contrary it does make it look like he is giving someone the shoebox.
My eighth image shows the person looking at one of the toys but it is not an image I would include in my magazine as there is not much purpose for it.
 |
| Image 8 |
 |
| Image 9 |
My ninth image is not focused and rather blurry which is why I did not want to include it in my magazine as it does not look professional.
My final image shows the children's toys in a shoebox but this image is also very blurry maybe due to the flash being on which ruins the picture.
 |
| Image 10 |
No comments:
Post a Comment