Monday, 17 October 2016

My Magazine Front Cover - Monday 17th October

Today I will be looking over my front page to ensure it is up to the standard I want it to be. My front cover is an overview of some of the subjects I will include in my magazine and they will also be included on my contents page. The colours I have chosen connote the colours which represent my school and I feel like they suit my front page. The picture I have included gives an insight into what our school is taking part in. I changed the colour of the text for my price as i wanted it to stand out from everything else as it is one of the most important factors on a magazine.

Operation Christmas Child is a charity which sends shoeboxes that are decorated with christmas wrapping paper and filled with anything a child would need. Our school is taking part in this to aid us as students as it is something that will improve our cv and personal statement.

2 comments:

  1. This one is really a good design to use for coursework magazine. Thanks for sharing. I will design a front cover same like this. Dissertation writing service

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! What do you like about it the most?

      Delete